Monday, May 27, 2013

The flipside of vulnerability

Is hurt.   I know that, and i'm willing to deal with that.  And yes, perhaps a blog is not the best way to journal or to be vulnerable.  Because its open to everyone.  Even facebook has people who claim to be your "friends" or "family" and stab you in the back.   And really nothing can be done about that, other than just shutting up, because people like that have so little backbone, they won't actually TELL you when they have a problem about you, they just gossip.  that's how they roll.    I knew that i was taking a risk with the post i while back, but the point of this blog is my healing process and my journey to wholeness.  I stand by my statement that if you have a problem with me, you don't HAVE to like me.  And i don't have to care.  Some circumstances make that difficult to stick to though.  I'm being purposefully vague and i know that's difficult, but i guess what i'm saying is just out of human kindness, before you throw stones at me, maybe you could consider a few things.

1.  i can guarantee you that you have NO IDEA what i'm struggling with in my life right now.  The mountains of crap that are piled on my back that began accumulating pretty much from birth... if you are going to judge me, keep that in mind.   Also, if you think you could survive a DAY.  ONE.DAY in my household without screaming, or losing your mind- then yes.  Judge away.  But think hard.

2.  I'm not perfect.  I never made a claim to be.  I am doing the BEST that I can.  And unless you are a perfect parent, or a perfect spouse or a perfect person in general,  keep your stones to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment