Friday, March 18, 2011

the NEW me!

So I decided it was time to create a new blog. I'm making a fresh start and I thought a fresh BLOG would be appropriate too! I think i'll post a couple of my facebook notes that I made recently, since they are very bloggish.

My purpose in this blog, is to paint a picture of the amazing work of the Lord in my life. I am a Christian, which means that I have accepted Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. The old me is dead, (as i surely would have been anyway) and the new me has come forth, like a butterfly from a chrysalis. Well, not exactly. The new me is emerging... picking at the shell that holds me captive, gradually working away at the restraining tissues, doing all the necessary things to slowly crack that shell away that I might emerge and fly away- a new person. And like a butterfly, while i am trying my hardest to COOPERATE with the maker's plan for my life, that transformation is all HIS. I have done nothing to deserve or create that transformation. The glory is all HIS! I'm just privileged to have a part in all of it.

So here it is, the story of me! Thanks for joining me on this journey!!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment